Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service
Keep your tech connected and resolve customer issues quickly with end-to-end field service management.
Small Service Business Never Felt So Big
Small to medium service organizations are facing unprecedented times. The service needs and expectations of customers have risen dramatically, while regulations and process enforcement are tougher. To be more competitive, these organizations are faced with delivering service that is more efficient, predictive and prescriptive, while the collection and analysis of data more crucial than ever for de-risking service operations and delivering proactive and high-margin service offerings.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service has the capabilities to enable small to medium field service organizations to improve efficiencies within their operations with complete transparency creating both profitable processes and excellent customer service levels—at a price you can afford.
- Mold D365 Field Service to the way you run your service business.
- Track and manage field technician productivity and response to service calls.
- Dispatch the right skillset to the applicable service calls with the right equipment.
- Track work orders with your defined criteria and manage routine and unscheduled equipment maintenance.
- Set up flat-rate pricing capabilities to allow your technicians to give on-the-spot printed price quotes to your customers on specific services from your pricing catalog.
- Manage your service contracts more effectively with instant access to contractual terms and pricing before your technicians are dispatched to the site.
- Maintain the accuracy of service contracts, warranties, and installed products across customers and locations.
- Create a connected field service team to reduce downtime, maintenance costs and increase first time fixes.
Deliver Positive Customer Experiences — Faster
Optimize resources and help technicians be more efficient while reducing operational costs.
Take a moment and see how you can go take your Field Service to the big league.
Dispatch the Right Technician
Streamline Tasks through a Mobile-ready Experience
Increase Customer Satisfaction
Starting at CDN $121.60
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Capabilities
- to define the service work needed primarily (but not exclusively) at customer locations.
- to manage resources and equipment needed for customer service, visualize onsite appointments, and optimize service schedules with efficient routing and resource skill matching.
- to enhance collaboration between customer service agents, dispatchers, field technicians, customers, and other stakeholders.
- that guides technicians through schedule changes and service work.
- to keep track of customer equipment and service history.
- by automatically generating recurring maintenance appointments for equipment.
- to manage truck stock, purchase order requests and fulfillment, and product returns.
- to generate invoices based on products and services delivered to customers.
- to help you track how resources are spending their time, whether they’re traveling, on break, or working.
- on key performance indicators for managing work orders, scheduling activities, and interacting with customers.
Frequently Asked Questions About Dynamics 365 Field Service
Dynamics 365 Field Service is an application designed for businesses that carry out work at a customer’s home or business. This can include installations, scheduled or recur ring maintenance service, or responding to break/fix issues. With features including schedule optimization, asset management, and invoice processing, Field Service is an end-to-end solution. It provides field service team members with access to what they need to get the job done, all through one single, easy-to-use platform.
Any service-based company that has a focus on delivering on-site installations and break/fix repair will benefit from Dynamics 365 Field Service. The challenge for these businesses is to improve the productivity of field-based teams while also increasing customer satisfaction. An example of these industries would be; equipment maintenance and service companies, utilities, healthcare, and manufacturing
Yes, as technicians submit completed work orders, equipment service history and inventory levels update automatically. This allows service managers to manage and track inventory needed, as well as track movement of parts from order to inventory to onsite installation.
An interactive schedule board helps dispatchers assign work orders to the best resources based on location, availability, skillset, priority, and more. This is done via a manual drag-and-drop method, a semi-automated scheduling assistant, or fully automated with Resource Scheduling Optimization.
Dynamics 365 Field Service includes robust functionality out of the box for the majority of Field Service companies. If unique needs exist that an out-of-the-box solution does not contain then Dynamics 365 can be customized to include fields, process flows, and other functions to fit your specific needs.
The Dynamics 365 for Field Service user license starts at Cdn$121.60.
Let us help you modernize your outdated field service management.
Schedule a demo or hands-on trial, ask questions, and get advice!