Empower your Field Service Technicians
Deliver excellent Field Service that exceeds your customers' expectations
MobileDynamics provides back-office information where your field technicians need it most—with them. With MobileDynamics, daily activities such as sending new service calls to the field, resolution tracking, and initiating new service orders are routine. Core functionality has been designed to address the common needs and best practices of field-based technicians.
MobileDynamics’ unique design and architecture integrate intelligent networking with a thick client so mobile workers can perform their duties on any device regardless of whether a network connection is available or not. The mobile units will automatically synchronize with NAV upon detection of an available network.
Empower Your Technicians
Let them spend more time serving customers by eliminating paperwork phone calls, and wasted trips to the back office.
- Automated work orders, track travel & service time, equipment details & history, parts & labor, inventory levels, corrective actions, etc.
- Document preventative maintenance & corrective actions including photos, notes, and signatures relating to the problems encountered
- Electronic timecards to track regular, premium, and overtime
- Service reports, invoices, receipts, time cards, etc. are automatically generated so techs can focus on providing services rather than paperwork
- Any work recommended automatically creates a service quote in NAV and notifies customer support saving time and improving customer satisfaction
- No more paper service work-orders
- Get paid faster
How does MobileDynamics help my organization?
Frequently Asked Questions About Microsoft 365
MobileDynamics syncs wirelessly with Navision in real-time. So, when your field service technician closes a service order, removes parts from his service van, or recommends work, Navision and other users are updated right away. Technicians do not need to visit the office, and nobody has to wait for a batch syncing schedule.
Your technicians can work offline or at sites with poor wireless reception. MobileDynamics will sync once it re-establishes a wireless connection.
With MobileDynamics, your choices are not limited to specific mobile hardware and software, you can work with your preferred equipment brands and vendors.
The MobileDynamics Solution connects directly with Navision through API web calls and utilized all existing Navision code to create and update service work orders. It eliminates all manual processes such as double-entry of information, which ensures accurate and up-to-date reporting.
Let us help you modernize your
NAV field service approach.
Schedule a demo or hands-on trial, ask questions, and get advice!